Ready or Not

 Ready or Not

2 Chronicles 11:12 NKJV


2 Chronicles 11:12 NKJV

Also in every city he put shields and spears, and made them very strong, having Judah and Benjamin on his side.


Are you ready? They're coming. 

No matter your age or status, you will face battles as a follower of Christ. 

Sometimes, these battles are unexpected and painful. The battle will often rage inside your heart and mind, unknown to those around you.

 However, they may come, don't be caught off guard. Instead, be ready to hold fast to the One who can help you endure “Jesus Christ”. 


Ephesians 6:10-11 NKJV

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Jesus Himself assured us that we would have trials, yet He did not leave it at that. Instead, He said, "But take heart, because I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). 

What an encouragement to know that we can take our stand against the enemy, knowing that Christ has already ensured his defeat. 

As we stand in Christ, we will find strength for the battle and victory in the end.

Life Lesson: Be ready as a follower of Jesus to endure trials, tribulations and battles.

Prayer Point: 

Dear God,

I praise You for all that You have done for me. 

As I step out to serve You, help me prepare for the battles. 

May I look to You for strength and wisdom. 

Give me patience and help me to endure to the end. 

Teach me during the battle to trust in You.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

Living to tell what He died to say,

Thanks for your reading 

Remain blessed in Jesus Name. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments