Prophetic History

 Prophetic History

Friday, April 26th 2024

The holy spirit is alive and will always help you strive. 
The Holy Spirit is alive and well and living in us. 
The Holy Spirit gives guidance, teaches us and gives us wisdom and knowledge.  
Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, 
in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Ezra 1:1-4
Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 
“Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: ‘All the kingdoms of the earth the Lord God of heaven has given me. 
And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the Lord God of Israel (He is God), which is in Jerusalem. 

And whoever is left in any place where he dwells, let the men of his place help him with silver and gold, with goods and livestock, besides the freewill offerings for the house of God in Jerusalem.’ “
NKJV
When you look throughout the Bible, you will find incredible accuracy when it comes to history. What's even more impressive is that many times, the history we read in the Bible was spoken of before it happened. In the passage above, we read how God was stirring King Cyrus to help Israel. This is a remarkable fact in and of itself, but when we look back, we realize that God had this planned long before.
Isaiah 44:28
Who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd,
And he shall perform all My pleasure,
Saying to Jerusalem, “You shall be built,”
And to the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.” ’
NKJV
Hundreds of years before Cyrus was in power, God had already told His people it would happen. 
How awesome is God's Word?! While many people may try to discredit the Bible, 
it has been proven 100% accurate in its historical information and prophecy. 
Friend, you can trust the Bible. 
There is no other book like it, and there never will be another one like it. Why is this so important? Well, if the Bible is 100% accurate and declares us to be loved by God Himself, then that is something we can hold on to no matter what life throws at us.
Life Lesson: You can trust the Word of God.
Dear God,
Your Word is so amazing. Thank You for using it to teach us about Your great love and the salvation we can find through Jesus. Please help me to hold on to those essential Truths and also to share them with others. Continue to teach me through the Bible as I seek after You.


Lord,
Thank you for another day to do things right. Thank you for sustaining us. Sometimes, I just don't know how you do it. It is because you are God.
Lord, if the spirit doesn't move to pray, I don't post. In spite of the relentless unceasing attacks, I still look to you for justice, protection, and love and let me hide in you. I can't take it today. You know what all I've told you.

Lord, you showed me something so personal in your word yesterday.

 I didn't plan to read the psalms, but you led me there and to chapter 22:1-21. 

Now I see why David is after your heart. He penned what you told him. Tell me, Lord, 

HOW would those in Old Testament times know about your crucifiction!? You told him. So personal, you have shown me how what you went thru is likened to what we fell and go thru...things like feeling alone abandoned and yes Lord even forsaken by our own brethren. 

The world you can not count on those we know. But, 

I find a stranger whom we don't know. Some will exercise that love and care.
Lord, the pain we endure is nothing like you went thru on the cross. 

But, our trials, situations, and tribulations on a human level are like that. 

But we aren't hoky. You make us holy. We aren't righteous, but you made us righteous. Thank you, Jesus, for sitting down with me and opening my spiritual eyes to ps. 22. 

And so much more you shared with me. Amazing. 

Thank you and help me to love you more. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
Living to tell what He died to say,

Post a Comment

0 Comments